We want to help spread the word about the good work that happens as a result of National Lottery funding. We can’t do this without help from our grant holders, so thank you for telling your story and letting us use it to encourage others to take part in their community.
We want to make sure that you understand what you are allowing us to record, use, store, share and publish and therefore would like to formally gain your consent.
Please read through this page carefully to make sure you understand what you are consenting to. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Please note that the consent form can be used if you are the parent or guardian of either someone under the age of 13, or a vulnerable person and are granting consent on their behalf.
What are you consenting to?
The National Lottery Community Fund using image(s), film(s) and/or sound(s) that we create that features you to promote National Lottery funding (‘Our Work’).
By completing and signing the consent form you give your consent for The National Lottery Community Fund to:
- record, use, copy, store and publish your name, image (photo and/or film), physical likeness and what you say either in audio, film or written forms (your voice and sound) in our promotional and media activities (‘Content’).
- share the Content with selected partners and third parties we work with (for example Camelot, other National Lottery distributors such as Heritage Lottery Fund, government departments such as the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), the Gambling Commission and organisations hired by the Fund to provide services such as external evaluators and auditors) for the sole purpose of promoting National Lottery good causes work. We may also share the Content with the relevant organisation(s) and the individuals featured within it. Should we wish to share your content with any other organisation, we will always seek permission from you first.
- store copies of the Content for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of promoting Our Work or to storing your contact details on our database in case we need to contact you.
Where might it appear?
We use a range of ways to publicise the good work of National Lottery funding and therefore the Content might appear in our materials or the materials of third parties (please see above). It may appear in one of the following ways:
- printed publications (including reports, leaflets and training materials)
- marketing campaigns (including press coverage in newspapers, websites and magazines and branded publicity materials such as posters and banners)
- online platforms such as our website and social media channels, digital slide shows and presentations, newsletters and internal communications systems
- videos, podcasts and other digital materials
- Ageing Better Isle of Wight is the data controller and responsible for the personal data comprising the Content and your contact details.
- Ageing Better Isle of Wight will ensure that it complies with all regulatory requirements and legislation relating to the use of the Content and your contact details.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and publicity
By signing the consent form you are also agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment: You agree that you as an individual will not receive or request any form of payment or royalty from us for the Content you feature in.
- Publicity: Should you be contacted by press or media, you agree you will obtain our prior written consent to appear in any form of media outlet (e.g. newspaper or magazine, television programme or radio interview), or in any other publicity purporting to represent, speaking on behalf of, or in relation to a project of The National Lottery Community Fund. You do not need to obtain our consent if you are speaking only about your own experience from National Lottery funding.
- Intellectual property rights: You agree that you have no intellectual property rights to the Content.
Please note, if you are signing the Ageing Better Isle of Wight consent form on behalf of a child or vulnerable person, you confirm that you are the parent, legal guardian or authorised legal representative of this individual and have the lawful authority to sign this consent form for and on their behalf and that you have read and understand these terms and consent to the individual providing their Content on this basis.