Ageing Better Programme Manager Vacancy
c. £30,000 pa FTE. Contract until 31/3/2020
A significant and successful start has been made to the Ageing Better Programme so far and there is now an exciting opportunity to continue to deliver the Age Friendly Island programme, part of the national Ageing Better Big Lottery Fund programme, in either a full time or job-share capacity.
You will lead the development of Age Friendly Island and engage stakeholders in transformational change by leading the overall strategic and operational development of the Ageing Better Programme.
You will need:
- Outstanding management and communication skills
- Experience of partnership management
- Experience of managing monitoring and evaluation processes
- Knowledge of issues around social isolation and loneliness
- A passion for the issues people over 50 face on the Isle of Wight.
A full Job Description and Person Specification for this vacancy can be downloaded here:
To apply for this position please download and complete the Application and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and return it to the details below:
Applications may be emailed to:
Or marked Confidential Recruitment and mailed to: Age UK Isle of Wight, 147 High Street, Newport, PO30 1TY.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 6th January
Funded by the National Lottery through the BIG Lottery Fund.